Rabu, 9 September 2009

I’m sick of it

Recently I have watching some videos on YouTube, Seeing some website, surfing to the internet, but all saw is just a “Heart-Stabbing-Article”. Why? Just because I have watching some Islamic video on YouTube, and then I have read the comment posted on the video. Most of them are very annoying and make me feel like to angry. They fight each others, blame other religion, race, principle with disrespectful.

I am really sick to think about everything, such as the government issues, sensitive’s issue, religion issues. Not that I do not care about it but I have my limit to accept this kind of knowledge. It is just make my mind dirty and full of mad or angry. I am sick to think how to fight back to them without rational way every time I read on their comment. Now I understand why some of my friend are not interested to read the comment or to join the discussion board on social network website. Just because majority people on this place are not educated or if they educated, they are not use their brain to find the truth and just blaming, blaming and blaming.

The same things that I get when I go to the social web site like FB, FR. Oh, please, use your mature brain to think that your act is immature like your brain. Your hearts are immature like your brain, your body. I feel sorry for those who are not respect other because they do not know how to apologies. Can everyone tell me how to apologies when you make someone angry, and the people who got angry with you is someone one the internet (people who you doesn’t know and impossible to meet). They “pray” for your disaster because of what you do to them or their race, or their religion. And know can you make them to accept your apologies?

Know I am just want to listen the harmonic music, watch the movie with the genre of love, self respect, humanity just because I can relax my mind when I do that.
P/s : as usual, broken English, ignore it.



frensicksignature

1 ulasan:

Lyla Ibrahim berkata...

respect is indeed very important....
we need to have the feeling to respect others no matter who they are.....
but....
in current condition....
respect is very crucial....
it's like nobody knows what is respect anymore....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails